The Original Standard in Hospital Pharmacy Since 1971
Providing the most up-to-date, complete and innovative injectable drug compatibility and stability information in hospital pharmacy worldwide, the King Guide is a proven, authoritative resource for pharmacists, nurses, physicians and other practitioners involved in the preparation and administration of intravenous drugs.
"This is the most updated information on parenteral admixtures on the market."
IJPC Vol.5 No.4 July/August 2001.
- Updated Quarterly Since 1971
- Exceeds JCAHO Requirements
- NABP Endorsed
- Over 500 IV drugs with at-a-glance view of compatibility in 12 fluids
- Over 2,600 Primary Source References
- Includes routes, dosages, temperatures, and containers used to determine compatibility and stability.
- Y-Site, Syringe, and other sets/container specific information.
- Extensive TPN/TNA data.
- Special Sections on Stability and Storage
- Boxed Warning and Hazardous Drugs List and Identification
- Proprietary and Generic Drug Names Included